Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Look Back at 2015........

Greetings all,

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was great.  Simply spending time with my family talking and laughing was all I needed.  I was so thankful that my mom, sister and niece came to spend it with us this year.  On another note, I know that it has been a minute since my last post and I truly apologize, but I have been super busy at work and preparing for Christmas. I was also sick with a very bad cold/sinus infection and I have not fully recovered from that. The weather here in the South has been cray cray.....we have experienced some weird fluctuations in the temperature and let's not forget the rainy week of Christmas, definitely not good for this cold I was trying to get over.  Soooo, with all of that being said, between life, the weather, and this terrible cold, it has had your girl down for a minute, but I am back up and running.  I missed you all and I am looking forward to great things to come for Chic-N-Everything in 2016. I didn't post as much as I would have liked this year but it was still nothing short of amazing.  For the upcoming year, my goal is to post more content, collaborate with other bloggers/companies, and attend more blogger events. 

So for today's post, I wanted to recap the looks of 2015.  Hope you enjoyed these looks and please let me know which was your favorite.








The most amazing moment of 2015 was my feature in Instyle Magazine......(big smile) 


Thanks to all of you for your support and lets close out 2015 with a BANG!!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hugs & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment