Monday, November 16, 2015

Floppy Hats

Greetings,

and happy Monday!  I have never been much of a hat girl but I have really been loving the floppy hats that's trending.  When I found this hat in Rue 21 on clearance for $5 bucks, I figured I would try out the look and if I didn't like it, it wasn't much of an investment involved.  Plus, now that I am transitioning back to my natural hair, cute hats are so necessary when those twist outs fail....lol.  Hope you enjoy the look.  Have a blessed week!!




Ok, so I MUST give a HUGE shout out to my 8yr old for taking my pics.  He did a FABULOUS job!!!

Outfit Details:
Hat-Rue 21 (similar)
Sweater - New York & Co.
Pants - Target
Shoes - Gianni Bini via Dillard's
Bag - DSW (similar)
Necklace - SheIn (here)
Lippie - Colourpop "Chilly Chili" (here)


No comments:

Post a Comment