Monday, October 5, 2015

70's: Classic-Retro


Happy Monday,
 
Looking back at the 70's era, it seemed as though it was a  fun and liberal time. There were no rules and everyone was free to express their individuality, especially in fashion.  The fashion trends ranged from classic-retro, bohemian-chic, and hippie just to name a few.  I consider my personal style to be that of the classic-retro ( I tend to throw in a few prints and patterns here and there). With this look, I gave a little bit of everything: The classic tailored look with the wide-leg trousers and the denim shirt.  I threw in a bag with the tassel detailing, somewhat of a platform shoe and the cat eye glasses.  What do you guys think?  Did I give you 70's or nah?



Please excuse the hair!! I had a nice Kim Kardashian slick back style but the mist of humidity straight jacked it....smh.



I tried to give you guys a little smile considering my swollen jaw from a recent wisdom tooth procedure....lol.  The struggle!!!!

Outfit Deets:
Denim Shirt (Boys) - Target
Pants - Forever 21
Shoes - Lola Shoetique (Similar Here)
Bag - DSW (Similar Here)
Necklace - Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Glasses - SpeadLA (Sold Out)
Lipstick - Maybelline Colorblur "Plum Please"

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous week!


No comments:

Post a Comment