Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My ChicBeauty: Greens & Oranges

Happy Hump Day!!!!

And HAPPY FALL!  I am beyond excited that Fall is here and what better way to start the first day of Fall than with a Fall inspired makeup look.  I have been looking through Pinterest for makeup ideas.  During my search, I have noticed that there are quite a bit of  looks that consist of berries, plums, burgundies, deep reds, etc.  Now don't get me wrong, I love all of those colors and will definitely be rocking it this season, but I wanted to do something different.  I wanted to capture the greens and oranges of the Fall colors as well.  Maybe I am a little bias because green is my favorite color and orange lipstick compliments my skin tone......I digress! HAHA!  I love the way this look came together.  It is very soft and sensual.....perfect for a nice Fall day out.  Below I will list all of the face and lip products I used.  The eye shadows  used to achieve this look was out of a random palette purchased at Sally's.  However, please feel free to use what you have in your collection.  Hope you guys enjoy this look! 

 Do you guys notice the little photo-bomber to the right??? LOL..Gotta love him!

 
When that natural light comes through.......................!
 
 
Face Products:
    Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation (Here)
    LA Girl Pro-Concealer (Medium Beige-to highlight) local BSS or (Here)
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Crème Contour Kit (Here)
    Sasha Butter Cup Compact (to set highlight Here)
    Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Foundation Powder (Here)
    NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder (Here)
    Black Radiance Blush-Toasted Almond (Here)
    Elf  Studio Golden Bronzer (Here)
    Salon Perfect Lashes - Walmart 
 
Lips:
Jordana Lipliner "Coco Loco"-Walgreens
Ruby Kisses Matte Lipstick "Peach Loo" - Local BSS or (Here)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed FALL season!!
 
 
 
 
   


No comments:

Post a Comment