Monday, August 31, 2015

The Remix: Maxi Dress

Greetings,

and Happy Monday Loves!  So today, I am once again doing a little remixing with my clothes.  As I have been looking through my closet lately, I have noticed that I do  not own but one maxi skirt and one maxi dress.  Maxi's are very low key clothing items that can be dressed up or down depending on where you are wearing it too.  For those days that I want to be cute, but comfy, a maxi is generally what I would choose.  I previously owned several maxi dresses and skirts and I honestly cannot tell you what happen to them.  Anywho, I was searching for something easy and carefree to wear for church on yesterday and thinking "I don't have anything to wear"....LIESSSSSS right?? LOL.  So I decided to take a maxi dress that I own and wear it as a skirt.  I simply folded the top part of the dress in, threw on a simple top and belted the waist and a "new" maxi skirt was born.  Hope you guys enjoy this look!!





 
Details:
Dress: Gift
Top: Rue 21
Belt: SheIn (here)
Shoes: JustFab
Purse: DSW
Earring: Versona
Watch: Fossil
Lipstick: "Marshmallow (here)
 
Thanks again for stopping by and as always have a blessed and FASHIONABLE week!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment