Monday, June 22, 2015

Vintage Florals

Greetings,
 
and happy Monday Loves! I hope all of the fathers had a spectacular Father's Day on yesterday.  So, again, I have on a floral piece  Floral has been giving me LIFE lately and I'm sure it will be for awhile.  This "top" is actually a dress.  When I ordered this floral vintage dress, I knew it was a bit fitting, so I ordered a size up.  Unfortunately, it still was a little too form fitting and short for my liking.  Therefore, I decided to wear it as a top.  Well this was my look for church on yesterday.  Hope you enjoy :) :)
 




Outfit Details:
 
Dress (worn as a top) - Sammy Dress
Skirt - Target
Shoes - Lola's Shoetique
Purse - Forever 21
Earrings - Stein Mart
Sunglasses - Versona
Lipstick - Ruby Kisses Matte Lip Lacquer "Narcissism"
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 
Te'Rea
 


No comments:

Post a Comment