Monday, May 4, 2015

Beachy Florals

Happy Monday,
 
On last weekend, my husband and I had the pleasure to celebrate with some good friends at their beachfront wedding.  The wedding was absolutely AMAZING!!! It was my first experience to attend a wedding on the beach and it was awesome. When I tell you that everything was simply beautiful, I mean just that....EVERYTHING!!!  Being that this was my first time attending a wedding ceremony on the beach, I didn 't know what I should wear, but I definitely wanted something cool and comfy, but chic.  I definitely knew that I wanted something floral in the spirit of Spring.  When I first saw this dress on Sheinside, I knew that it would be perfect.  A floral off the shoulder dress...perfection!!  Well, this was my look.  Hope you enjoy!
 




 
Here are a few snapshots of the wedding décor......
 




 
Outfit Details:
 
Dress - Sheinside (Here)
Sandals- Kate Spade via Von Maur
Small Clutch- Sheinside (Here)
Earrings - Random Boutique
Lipstick - NYX "Shocking Pink"
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!!!
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment