Monday, April 13, 2015

Prom Series #1. 90's Grunge Glam

Happy Monday Loves,

I know, I know it seems like forever since I've posted, but I have been quite busy lately with the usual: work, kids, etc.  If you follow me on Instagram, you have noticed that I have been doing some freelance makeup and I really want to share it with you all.  Please note that I have not neglected the fashion side and I will soon get back to my outfit post.  As you all know, Prom season is in full swing and I have had the pleasure of helping to glam a few beauties for their prom.  I wanted to make this into a mini-series of the looks I have done as well as showcase these cuties style.  To kick this off, I am going to start with my beautiful niece Kardasia. 




 
For her look, she wanted to go with the  90's grunge glam.  Mysterious and Fab!!


 She will probably kill me for showing this, but this is the best face shot my photographer had...lol.  Don't judge the bonnet!! We all have and use one proudly....lol




She was so gorgeous and it was so much fun doing this look for her!  Hope you enjoyed this first part to the mini prom series.  Please stay tuned!
 
Te'Rea


No comments:

Post a Comment