Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bold Piece: Baublebar Inspired



Happy Thursday,
 
 Hoping everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, spending time with your love ones.  Truly everyday is a Thanksgiving for me.  Just to be alive, in good health and having another chance at life.   In today's post I wanted to feature my Baublebar inspired necklace.  Baublebar is known for its fashionable, unique bold pieces that instantly adds glam to any outfit.  I have had my eye on the Amazon Medallion Bib Necklace on their website, but it is always sold out.  While browsing Forever 21's website, I came across this bold Aztec/tribal necklace similar to the one I have been dying to snag from Baublebar.  Soooo, I went ahead and grabbed this one and for a fraction of the cost.  Now this is not to say that I will not purchase the one or any others from Baublebar because they have such AMAZING pieces, but this one will do for now! ;)


This is the Amazon Medallion Bib necklace from Baublebar.  Absolutely love it!  The necklace retails for $36, which is a great price for such a beautiful piece. 
 
 


Oufit Deets:
Necklace & Tunic - Forever 21
Blazer - Target
Leggings - Walmart
Boots - Gianni Bini via Dillards
Purse - Sammy Dress
 
Thanks for stopping by and a warm WELCOME to my new followers! 
 
Te'Rea


No comments:

Post a Comment