Monday, November 10, 2014

Plaid

Hello Ladies & Gents,
 
Plaid is by far one of the essential Fall must haves that I really didn't care much for until last season.  When I thought of plaid, I thought of the old farmer in the red, white, and black plaid shirt tucked in overalls.  Well, when I saw the different colors and styles of plaid, I wanted to start incorporating it some how into my wardrobe. So glad I did!!! This was my casual work look on Friday. Hope you enjoy!!
 

Please excuse the picture quality.  The glare and the dirty lenses decided that they wanted to come together and make a mess...lol





Outfit Details:
Sweater - Cato's Fashion
Jeans - Target
Shoes - Gianni Bini via Dillards
Purse - Sammy Dress
Necklace - random store (can't remember)
Ring - Forever 21
Watch - Michael Kors
Glasses - GlassesUSA.com
Lipstick - Maybelline Soft Matte "Siren in Scarlet"
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment