Thursday, October 16, 2014

Work Chic - Peplum & Prints

Happy Thursday,
 
This post have been long over due ( or should I say this top) because I always intend to blog about it, but can't seem to ever get to it.  I found this printed peplum in Ross during the summer and I absolutely love it.  The colors are so fun and of course peplum is always flirty & girly! To make this look work appropriate, I paired it with a blazer and minimum accessories.  Fun prints can be worn in the workplace as long as you know how to tone it down, at least in my opinion...:).  Hope you enjoy!!!





Outfit Details:
Top - Ross
Pants - Kohl's
Shoes - NineWest
Blazer - Target
Necklace - Forever 21
Bag & Watch - Michael Kohl's
lipstick - Avon's Ultra Bold lipstick "Coral burst"
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and a HUGE hug to my new followers!  It is greatly appreciated.
 
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment