Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Work Chic-Black and White


Greetings All,
 
I hope everyone is doing well.  I recently pinned a look of Reese Witherspoon to one of my Pinterest boards the other day and was inspired to re-create her look.  Black and white is such a sophisticated and classy look in my opinion.  One can never go wrong with the combo.  This was my work look for today.  Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!
 
 





Outfit Details:
Top - Nordstrom Rack
Skirt - NewYork & Co
Shoes - Ninewest
Bag - JustFab
Earrings - Target
Watch - Michael Kors
Sunnies - Unsure
Lipstick - Wet n Wild "Cherry Bomb"

Check out Reese Witherspoon.  Doesn't she look so chic in her black and white???  I must get my hands on those booties!





Thanks for stopping by!

Te'Rea




No comments:

Post a Comment