Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Neutrals & Green

Happy Hump Day!!!

I want to first apologize for my lack of post, but life has been busy.  Just everyday life with working and kids can get crazy and on top of that so much extra things has been happening very close together.  We just recently celebrated my baby boy's 1st birthday, my husband and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary, and we have been taking a few small trips.  Soooo.........that is the reason for the hiatus, but all for good reason.  BUT I am back so lets get into this post. This entire outfit was centered around my accessories.  I ordered these green pumps a while back at Sammydress.com and really could not wait to wear them, but I was unsure of what I wanted to wear them with. I decided to go for a neutral look with a pop of color.  Hope you enjoy!!


 I added the green and yellow earrings for a little contrast at the top.  I am so  glad I did!! It was perfect!




 
Outfit Deats:
 
Top - JC Penny
Pants - Gap (thrifted)
Shoes - Sammydress.com
Earrings - Francesca's
Bag - JustFab
Watch - Michael Kors
Lipstick - MAC "Flat Out Fabulous
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment