Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Work Chic- Printed Pants


Happy Tuesday Loves,
 
   As of lately I have been loving JC Penny.  They have really stepped their game up in the style department since I was younger.  I remember when it was a lot more on the contemporary side, but now is has definitely crossed over to the more modern ages.  When I visit the store, I am usually shopping for work attire, but when I saw these pants, I instantly knew I was going to get my money's worth out of these because they are quite versatile whether for work, church, or just a casual day out. However, it came as a little surprise that they were on clearance for $17.99 because the black & white is trending this season.  BUT I am not complaining!! This is how I styled them for work on yesterday by pairing them with a green blazer (have to have color) and heels with minimum accessories.  Hope you are inspired and have a blessed week!  Enjoy!

 




During this picture, I was laughing at my baby's faces he was making and forgot the timer was on.  Picture turned out cute though!  May have to use him more often...lol


Outfit Deets:
Blazer - Target
Pants - JC Penny
Cami - not sure
Shoes - JustFab "Paean"
Necklace - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment