Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bold & Beautiful

Happy Thursday,

We are one day away from the weekend....(*insert Nae Nae here*)..lol.  Since I have been swimming in the pool of bright colors lately, I definitely could not pass up this blouse I found in TJ Maxx.  When I first saw it, instantly it was in my cart! No second thoughts about it.  The colors are so fun and vibrant and there was no need to add much to this look since the blouse screams for attention all by itself.  Hope you are inspired! Have a blessed weekend loves!!



 I was really giving face in these pics...lol.  I was kind of feeling myself a teeny weeny bit....;)



Outfit Details:
 
Blouse - TJ Maxx
Pants-Dillards
Shoes - Cathy by Cathy Jean
Earrings - Stein Mart
Watch - Michael Kors
Lippie - Malibu Girl "Spring Violet"
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Your presence is greatly appreciated!
 
 
Te'Rea

No comments:

Post a Comment