Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Casual

Happy Sunday Loves,
 
I hope everyone is having a great Sunday! I am sure some of you are grilling out today, so just let me know what time and I will be there..lol ;).  Our church has allowed casual wear for the month of May and I am taking full advantage of it.  The normal attire is dressy or casual and usually my church look is semi-dressy (no jeans I should say), but I have not been feeling dressy lately.  Today's look is very casual but I opted to add heels instead of flats to spice up the look a little more.  Hope you all enjoy your day and have a safe and fun memorial day!
 

 
 

 





Outfit Details:
 
Top- Forever 21
Jeans - Target
Shoes - Michael Kors
Necklace - Forever 21
Earrings - Versona
Watch - Fossil via Macy's
Bracelet- BCBG via Belk
Sunnies - Gap
Lipstick - NYX Lipstick "Strawberry Milk"
 
Thanks for stopping by! Smooches,
 
 
Te'Rea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment